According to the PEW Research Center, 78% of consumers say it’s either extremely or somewhat important to look at or try the product prior to the purchase. While 4 out of 5 consumers are either looking at or trying the product before making a purchase, it doesn’t mean they are purchasing the product while in the store.
86% of consumers compare prices from different sellers, mainly online. The fact is an in-store display needs to captivate and engage the customer to get them over the hurdle to purchase the product either online or in-store.
We believe the only way to truly increase sales, take market share, and foster better budget decision-making when it comes to online and in-store marketing is to look at the complete purchasing process. This includes gathering data from each decision point in the process, including the in-store display.
Let Data Display design your custom dashboard so you can measure engagement by store, region, product line or even continent. We can also provide monthly reports to take the worry out of monitoring the system.
A DDS-hosted content management system will provide valuable data and these features that answer the important in-store engagement questions.
ACCESS SYSTEM HEALTH
- Was my display installed?
- Is it still working?
- Are all the products on the display?
DATA & ENGAGEMENT
- Understand when customers engage
- Know which products customers engage with by region and store location
- Use A/B Split Testing to learn how to keep customers engaged
- Merge in-store data with online data to maximize your marketing budget
- Service Level Agreements
- Dedicated Call Center Support & Trouble Shooting
- Remote Management Support