HEALTH SCREENER COMPLIANCE KIOSK
Advanced Sensor Technology Protects Employees While It Protects Your Company
During these health challenging times, many companies are checking employees’ and guests’ temperature and other symptoms, on entry to the workplace, in order to protect the greater workforce and the company. Although that is an important step in protection, it doesn’t quite protect the company as well as it should. Uneven testing standards, together with lack of record-keeping have the potential to create liability for your company in the future.
7 Ways Data Display’s Health Screener Compliance Kiosk Provides Your Company Superior Protection
1) it provides consistent protocol of monitoring.
2) it provides a consistent quality standard of monitoring.
3) it provides a deeper survey of health questioning.
4) by requiring hand sanitizing, each employee and guest sanitizes prior to entering the workplace for a more healthful environment.
5) it keeps track of employee and visitor records for future reference.
6) it permits your company to update and deliver a daily message to employees and guests.
7) it complies with HIPAA privacy rules.
Data Display’s Health Screener Compliance Kiosk is one of the most advanced screeners available today because it combines a broad range of sensor technologies, together with Data Display’s cutting edge technology, coupled with our exclusive content management system (CMS).
Here’s how it works:
– Employee or guest steps up to the kiosk.
– Motion sensor triggers message to sanitize hands before proceeding to the next step.
– ID badge is scanned
– Covid-related health questions are asked.
– Forhead is scanned for temperature.
– Messaging appears welcoming person or, if a high temperature is registered, asking them to wait for a secondary screening.
– Records for each scan are saved.
Screeners are in-stock and available for immediate shipping worldwide. Quantity discounts are available.
For more information, specifications detail and to place an order, please contact Data Display today.
Email: email@example.com or call 800-220-1270.
Follow Data Display’s daily posts in social media
Data Display Systems provides the technology, systems, components and analytics behind state-of-the-art retail displays. We are “the brain behind the POPTM. From our single source in Philadelphia, PA, USA, Data Display engineers, tests and supplies cutting edge lighting, sound, sensor, touch and touchless systems for ultimate consistency and reliability. Our clients – display houses, brands and retailers – have won many top industry awards using our innovative technology and ideas. Our proprietary POPViewTM system is a leader in retail display content management and analytics. So, bring us into your project planning conversation. Please contact Data Display today, and let’s discuss maximizing the retail experience you envision. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-220-1270.